Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ivy

Once upon a time in a far away land called Flutterfield.....

On the far side of Flutterfield, way back in the woods there was a fairy. Her name was Ivy.
Ivy lived in a Wood Nymph flower with her sister Pixy.

"Ivy!" Pixy called. "Coming," Ivy called back. Ivy didn't want to get out of her warm bed, it was made of leaves and sticks. But Ivy had to get up anyway, her sister would be late for her class, it was on safety. Ivy took Pixy to her class, then Ivy came home.

When Ivy got home she made herself some soup for lunch.

BARK-BARK!

Ivy covered her ears, and walked to the door. As soon as the door was open a puppy flew strait inside. Ivy walked up to the puppy and said, "You're so cute, where did you come from?" Ivy smiled at the puppy and got him some food. "I'll name you Sanzi," Ivy said.



THE END (for now)

1 comment:

jaci said...

Hi Ivy,

I am waiting to hear more. I like your story!

Your mom's friend,
Jaci